- Ad text
- Destination URL
- Landing page
There is some debate as to how much the landing page affects Google's quality score, with many (who have run tests) saying it is a small % of the score. Researchers have found that rarely will you see a Quality Score of above 3 if your landing page is not relevant.
Useful link to Adwords help to help you check and understand quality score.
What we are certain of is:
- If the most appropriate landing page (relevant to keyword searched) is served then set conversions will increase
- CTR and Keyword relevancy and Adgroups are closely related
- Adverts need to relate to the keywords
- Quality Scores are determined at the keywords, ad text and campaign levels
Having a high Quality Score within your Adwords account can lead to:
- Lower costs (CPC)
- Better ad positions
- You can also outrank competitors that have relative CTR and a higher CPC than you
We work with our clients to improve their Google Adwords Quality Score and increase their return on advert spend (ROAS). If you believe your Google Adwords account could benefit from a third party review, please feel free to get in touch with our sales team.
Author: Sarah Griffiths