A great afternoon was had at Moors Valley Country Park, where the team experienced the outdoor ‘Go Ape Tree Top Adventure’. We chose a great day for it, the temperature was ranging at about 18 degrees, which was ideal for the amount of physical activity that was required. It was an awesome group activity, with team members giving each other encouragement to take the difficult crossings. Lots of giggles and some great photos have been shared.
- Krishna (New Business) battled through a recent cricket injury with a smile on his face when climbing up the many ladders.
- David (Web Development) progressed with gusto through the 1000 metres of high rope crossings, giving those who needed it confidence to progress further.
- Fiona (Search Marketing) showed no fear on all the activities, coming down the Zipwire like an elegant fairy.
- Kieran (Design) showed adventure with a head first landing into the wood chip from the last big Zipwire.
- Farah (Project Management) went for the difficult crossings on the swinging rope bridges and got so involved in completing the course managed to rip her trousers.
- Alex (Director) took the first jump on the free fall drop Tarzan swing, with much force. Think he was trying to impress his two lovely boys who were watching on the forest floor below us.
Thanks to David and Alex for organising the event. This month's team event: ‘Paint Balling’!
Author: Sarah Griffiths